WHAT THE F?
Submissions for Issue 2 are open. Theme: The F Word. What word is that? Well, that’s up to you.
We accept, in English and Scottish Gaelic:
- Fiction and non-fiction (max 1 piece, 2000 words)
- Poetry (max 3 poems)
- Comics and illustration (max 4 pages, black & white)
Your work must not be previously published in a book, collection or magazine, or be under consideration anywhere else. Unfortunately, we won’t consider any submissions that do not follow the guidelines given the volume we receive.
Deadline: 18th February 2017.
Email your submission with a 50 word biography, plus your Twitter and website (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
/ BOOKS AND MANUSCRIPTS
BE PUBLISHED BY 404. WE...
- Are interested in: fiction, non-fiction, short story collections, graphic novels*.
- Are not currently seeking: poetry collections, chicklit, children’s books (middle-grade and below).
To submit your work for consideration, please send the following in word documents (format .doc or .docx):
- The first three chapters or 50 pages of your manuscript. (*GNs can be submitted as a PDF).
- A 250 word (max) synopsis.
- A one page chapter-by-chapter run through of your book.
- A one page cover letter detailing your work, writing experience, the book’s potential readership and gaps you believe it may fill.
Send your manuscripts to email@example.com. We aim to get back to everyone within three months of submission.