Our literary magazine is taking a break after Issue 4 - information will be updated here when it returns!
***Please note that we are currently clearing through a huge backlog of book submissions and hope to be caught up by the end of April 2018. As a two person team, we read everything we receive and reply to people with an outcome one way or the other but we're currently battling the volume, and appreciate your patience while we get up to date.***
IF YOU WANT TO BE PUBLISHED BY 404, WE...
- Are interested in: fiction, non-fiction, short story collections, graphic novels*. Open to most genres, but we...
- Are not currently seeking: poetry collections, chicklit, children’s books (middle-grade and below).
To submit your work for consideration, please send the following in word documents (format .doc or .docx - not via Google Drive, WeTransfer or similar):
- The first three chapters or 50 pages of your manuscript. (*GNs can be submitted as a PDF).
- A 250 word (max) synopsis.
- A one page chapter-by-chapter run through of your book.
- A one page cover letter detailing your work, writing experience, the book’s potential readership and gaps you believe it may fill.
Send your manuscripts to email@example.com. We will get back to everyone as and when we can.
- We do not accept postal submissions.
- We only read submissions that follow our guidelines.